Let’s start with a brief introduction of VR – Virtual Reality.
- VR is a technology that creates artificial or simulated environment
- It offers an immersive experience to the users
- The graphics of the simulated environment reacts to the eyes of user’s
- HP is one of the major players in VR market
Buy best HP ZBook laptop in Mumbai from Infobahn
As Virtual Reality is getting deeper and deeper day-by-day, it has found many applications in various industry verticals. Right from product development to architecture, industries are using VR to simulate perfect results and saving time on developing iterations of actual product.
Listing few applications below:
- Gaming is one of the most well-known applications of VR for an enhanced and thrilling user experience
- Training for military, medical surgeries, sports, education and driving
- Industries use VR technology to create virtual 3D models of products such as cars, manufacturing machines, etc.…
- Retail industry is using Virtual Reality to provide their consumers a real-time experience of their product.
Thus, VR has found its place in every vertical by now. But, to create VR experience for anyone is not as easy as it seems. It takes a lot of resources such as planning, development and implementation expertise. Also, machines to develop these VR products also need to be equally strong. HP being a major player in VR industry offers many products that support VR development and VR applications as well. Some of these products are featured here.
- HP Z VR BACKPACK PC
This workstation as name suggest can be carried on the back while working in 3D models of products. It is powerful to process as much as any desktop workstation would process.
- HP ZBook 17
This Notebook is easy to carry anywhere, anytime. Especially when you are a professional not bound to your workplace. It gives you the power to visualize and create at your own pace and convenience.
- HP Z Workstation
HP Z Workstation has a range of PCs that are configurable for increasing workloads. It is flexible enough to expand components to match your demands.
Thereby, we can conclude that Virtual Reality is here to stay and is yet in its booming stage. It will find its application in many more industries in coming years. This will also increase the number of powerful devices that support VR development and applications.